It Was Gloomy For a while  

Posted by t.e.a

Assalamualaikum,

For the last few days, I was a bit frustated and kept questioning
'why, why, why, and why?!' I even didnt enjoy the two days sharia
banking course which held at Universitas Ibnu Khaldun. My mind was
parted into two: the course and my career. But the thought bout career
had much much portion in my head, so I couldnt gave a proper attention
at the 1st day of the course. At the first session to be exact. It
made the trainer had to call my name for thrice (that was my mate
informed me). He wanted me to read the hadeeth bout riba. Ha!

Im fine now, finally. After I talked to HIM and re-read the story
which make me feel contented again. Ashamed again, where was my head?
Lol. This is life. It has its own art. Happy, sad me must through all
kinds of situations that it brings. Of course, there must be hikmah
over that.

Well, I want to share the story with you,anyway. Hope it'll brighten
your mind and heart too :)

-Life is Like Baking a Cake-

A little boy is telling his Grandma how "everything" is going wrong.
School, family problems, health problems, problem with friends, etc.
Meanwhild, Grandma is baking a cake. She asks her grandson if he would
like a snack, which, of course, he does.

"Here, have some cooking oil"
"Yuck" says the boy.
"How about a couple raw eggs?"
"Gross, Grandma!"
"Would you like some flour then? Or maybe baking soda?"
"Grandma, those are yucky!"

To which Grandma replies: "Yes, all those things seem bad all by
themselves. But when they are put together in the right way, they make
a wonderfully delicious cake! God works the same way. Many times we
wonder why HE would let us go thru such bad and difficult times. But
Allah knows that when HE puts these things in HIS order, they always
work for good! We just have to trust HIM and, eventually, they will
make something wonderful!"*

InshaAllah...

For a while I was in gloomy. Always thout that I couldnt in to the
scope that actually - I know it for sure - I have capability in it.
Sometimes, I cant think clearly when the things turn to rush. I must
be patient. Must! Must learn to be patient. Must!

HE knows what's the best for me. Maybe now is not the right time for
me to get a better career, or it could be the career that Im doing now
is good actually, but I just cant see it???

I depend on Allah, for He is As-Baseerul, Sameer-The Seerer, The Hearer.

"And when my servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very
near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so
they should answer My call and believe Me that they may walk in the
right way"
[Surah al-Baqarah; 2:186]

This entry was posted on 4:53 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments