She (suddenly) Came In My Solitude Times  

Posted by t.e.a

She's far away from me, she's not in Indonesia, but she's one of my
trustworthy friends. My beloved Kakak. I just finished reading chapter
1: Multiple Intelligences Theory, of Buku Kerja Multiple
Intellegences, when the feeling to post an entry about a friendship
between me and Kak Noora (isnt her real name) came across my mind.
Time really flies and it reminding me that it has been a year Kak
Noora 'accompanying' me. Altho we never meet, but I always feel like
I've met her. Until now, she's always fones me. Just to say hi or
listen to my blabbin *grin*. Sometimes she tells me bout her four cute
kids and what have happened at the school she's teaching.

I dont want to tell how our friendship began. Pokoknya, she came in my
rush long hours of making the final assignment plus my solitude times
coz my other friends were busy too. I just realised that she always
there thru my thick and thin times. She always gives me support and
gives me advices without acting as if she were my Mama. She acts like
a friend.. a sister who always ready to sheltering her sister from
danger; sad feeling, hopeless, feeling lack of capabilities, etc. And
she's my Agama teacher! Yea, that's true. Tho she doesnt teach me like
both of us in the Agama class, but I've got and dig soo many things
about our faith: Islam. In case there's deficiencies of faith or I do
something wrong, she will gently telling and affectionaly showing me
ways by which these can be remedied.

I ever read that a person has two ways of finding such a friend. One
of these is the way of the Compassionate One, a requirement of
Qur'anic moral values and the path chosen by believers who seek solely
the approval of Allah. The other is the way of friends who seek to
serve only their worldly interests, a path based on advantage.
Of course I'm (and of course you) seeking friends because of the 1st way.

For me, she's the true Muslimah, tho she's always saying that she's
not but always trying to be that one. I wanna be like her. Hope this
friendship wont't fade away, ameen.. Ana uhibbuka fillah ya Ukhti!

Give one another gifts and love one another. Give one antother food.
This will produce breadth in your daily bread [Al-Hafiz ibn al-Dayba
al-Shaybani, Taysir al-'usul ilaJami al-'usul, vol. 16, p. 239].

Two brother are like two hands one of which clears the dust of the
other [Imam Ghazzali, vol.2, p.95].

This entry was posted on 9:01 PM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments