Why Do I Feel So Worry???  

Posted by t.e.a

I don't know.... I really don't know why I feel so worry today. I feel wanna cry. I miss my mom and dad so much... I miss my brother also (hey! Im living with them anyway :p).

Before went to the office, I kissed my mom (like usual) but when I kissed her, I felt that I didn't want to go out. I just want to stay at home :(. I don't know what happened with me lately. I think my mind need to be refreshed. I always tell the dearest that I wanna go to there. Even I told my sisters (her and her) that I will go there. When I talked about my willing to them, I said it from my heart.

"Wait until August. Wait until I go there, then I'll take you. I have to tell your parents first" said the dearest, softly.


Sniff...

This entry was posted on 7:34 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

iyah... kadang Vy juga merasakan hal seperti itu mb Res... kenapa yah... apa karena kita ini perempuan?