Maaf... Sorry...  

Posted by t.e.a


*Mode serious fully ON*

Through this post I wanna say a very sorry to anyone who feels that he/she has been hurt by me. Seriously, I never have a tendency of hurting you, really. I'm just human being, and I know for crystal that I sometimes talk too much. I should be change that character. I know that I always find myself guilty after realizing that I talk too much. Talking things that actually don't have meaning at all. Talking things that have tendency to hurt ones' heart.

I'm sorry...

Really, really sorry....

JazakAllah for those who have reminded me about this :) JazakAllah....

This entry was posted on 10:30 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

ck...ck...ck... mangnya mb Res salah apa siy...?

Anonymous  

ya, Vy, namanya juga manusia... gak sempurna... tanpa kita sadari kita mungkin udah nyakitin seseorang.. mungkin