Halaqah Muslimah... (a conversation with the old friend)  

Posted by t.e.a

I was had a short-sweet conversation with an old friend last night on MSN Messenger. It was with Muslimah Melayu.

First, we talked about ayat-ayat Cinta the movie hehe.. then the conversation went to the halaqah muslimah. I told her how I missed the halaqah that I used to join when I was in senior high. I missed the girls, missed the opportunity to learn about lovely Islam together with the muslimahs... I told her frankly how I always catch myself in jealousy whenever I read her post or her post about halaqah muslimah.

Surprised, surprised... Kak Gee (Muslimah Melayu) told me that their ustaz is in Indonesia right now, because he has a program here and then, inshaAllah, will go right to UK after that. Kak Gee told me that she will find out whether there is the halaqah group in Jakarta created by the ustaz named Kamarulslm. He is a Malaysian.

I told her that it would be kewl if I can make a halaqah group in Bogor and the ustaz iz ustaz kamarulslm... Hehehe...

Hhhh....

I miss the girls...

This entry was posted on 12:20 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

waah.. jadi ingat nih Mb... Vy msi belum pernah nonton filmnya... bagus ga to?