And the Lullaby Sung by Only The Moon  

Posted by t.e.a

The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) instructed his companions that
when they go to bed they should supplicate:
[Sahih al-Bukhari 11:126, Muslim 4:2084, abu Dawud, at-Tirmidhi,
an-Nasa'i, ibn Majah]

Bismika Rabbi wada'tu janbi wa-bika arfa'uh. Fa'in amsakta nafsi
faghfir laha. Wa'in arsaltaha fahfazha bima tahfado bihi
'ibadikas-saaliheen

Translation:
In Your Name, O Lord, I lay my side (to sleep). And by (Your Leave) I
raise it up. So if You take away my soul (during sleep) forgive it,
and if You send it back (after sleep) protect it even as You protect
Your pious servants.

*

Nothing's to do on this Saturday night. There's no good film or show
either on tv. Bored! This fourth session of Indonesian Idol doesnt
attract me (and fam) at all. Last years me, mama, and papa used to
watch it as our must-be-watched-show. Im watching Harry Potter and The
Prisoner of Azkaban actually. With mama, he.. Ive watched for... Ntah
ah, forget! But Im kinda bored to watch it again. Im wondering, why I
never get bored to watch the trilogy of The Lord of The Rings, ya? Tho
I lost count how many times Ive watched them, but the trylogy always
success to enthuse me to watch them again and again, hehe..

Anyway, gotta go. The moony has been waiting for me. She can not wait
to sing me her another starry lullaby :)

This entry was posted on 10:59 PM and is filed under , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments