Surat  

Posted by t.e.a

My office mate (just call her Dee) and I had a chat on YM yesterday. She wanted me to tell her again bout my love story with my Bruneian..eerk. I told her that I didn't want to. But she just really wanted me to do so. I started to tell her my story in the end, but then she told me that all this thing reminded her to Ilhamsyah, her Bruneian friend.

Ilhamsyah was Dee's 1st love. Dee honesty told me that she really happy to have Bruneian friend like him. It was years ago. Ilhamsyah was 5 years older than Dee. His father was working at Brunei embassy in Indonesia. Until time separated Dee and Ilham..

His father not worked in Indonesia again. He was about going to move to Brunei embassy in the other country. Don't know whether Ilham went back to Brunei or got along with his parents. Ilham left a letter for Dee and put it onto Dee's chair at her school. The saddest thing is, Dee didn't receive the letter immediately. She received it two days later, coz she was sick and didn't go to school. Two days later! When Dee read the letter, she found out that Ilham asked her to meet up. Two days later! It was two days later.. Perhaps Ilham already in Brunei or somewhere by the time Dee read his letter.

Dee misses him so much. Unfortunately, Dee doesnt have Ilham's number or addy. She even doesnt know his father's name!

Sighh..

This entry was posted on 6:18 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments