I Love....  

Posted by t.e.a

I did a quiz againnnnnnnn... hohoho... It's time to go back home and Im waiting for my Bro to fetch me up. And here the latte says about me.... :)


What Your Latte Says About You

You are interested in only pure and simple pleasures. You don't like to pollute your body or mind.

You can be quite silly at times, but you know when to buckle down and be serious.

You have a good deal of energy, but you pace yourself. You never burn out too fast.

You're addicted to caffeine. There's no denying it.

You are responsible, mature, and truly an adult. You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree.

You are deep and thoughtful, but you are never withdrawn.

This entry was posted on 3:47 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments