Dream In The Clouds  

Posted by t.e.a




O Allah, I seek refuge in You from anxiety and grief, from inability and laziness, from avarice and cowardice, from being engrossed by debt and from being overpowered by men
"Allah is sufficient for us, and He is the best disposer of affairs (for us)"
[An-Nisa (The Women); 4:81]
I received a text which contained the dua and the words of wisdom from The Quran, this morning. It was from my Thai Sis, Fatema. I was so surprised! Why? Because I felt I really needed that dua. Really really needed.
My mood was up and down lately. Once I could solved the-myself-problem then in the end I would be an unmotivated person in the world. Felt like my hands are too small to reach my goals. I don't want to be a desperate person. Really don't want. While I have The Ones that I know for sure they love me and always ready to give me support.
I don't want these words come straight from my mouth:
"OK, you win!"
or
"OK, I am nothing really"
I don't want to stop hoping. I don't want to stop all the efforts that I've been doing lately. No, I don't want to feel that I'm nothing anymore.








This entry was posted on 4:21 PM and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Oh Sis. I am so happy that I was the one who could help you even a little bit. Alhamdulilah..

Sis..If you are sad, dont think that you are Alone because Allah is always with you.

Remember him and he will remember you.

Fatema

Yep my Sis, ur text was a hit for me. A good hit for me that morning. There are times, because of my shortcoming, I feel that Im alone. InshaAllah Im not going to be like that anymore...

JazakAllah khayran Sis Fatemani :)