Hello.. Im Back!  

Posted by t.e.a

Salaam...

Whoa, Im back! I wasnt going anywhere actually, I still (seldom) look
after this blog while 'busy' with another blog. LOL.

Anyway, I do miss blogging here. I think Im goin to make some touches
again, I dont think to change the theme tho.

No proper post today.. I dont know later if I change my mind. Ew, I
dont feel like blogging. So many stories inside my head that I want to
share, but have to keep them for a while.

Well, Ok.. For this one I want to tell that I met my old friend,
Shareefa and Adhiya, a few days ago. Happy happy happy..! Both are
Gigi's cousins-Gigi is my best friend too. She is a Mama now. Miss her
so much. Dont meet her again since she moved to UK 3 years ago, sniff.

Adhiya now is a hijabi (alhamdulillah..) We had a good time. Spent the
day at Botani Square; chatting and eating at Pizza Pizzas, bought some
books at Gramedia, chatting and eating at Mr Bakso, then went to Dunia
Kerudung, Adhiya bought jilbab/veils there.

I couldnt stop cast a glance at her. Im happy coz that tomboy cutie
girl now is a hijabi. Alhamdulillah He gave her hidayah.

You know, I felt like ABG (Anak Baru Gede) again at that day.. I know
they felt the same way too. Obviously seen when Shareefa told me and
Adhiya,

"Gee, I dont think Im 25! We did this when you both were in a senior
high school!"

Hhh.. Shareefa acted like a 'mom' again! ("Not mom, but nanny!" said
Adhiya. Hahaha..)

Tho we were not going to the same school and have different age too
(Shareefa is two years elder than me and Adhiya)

Somehow, we felt empty coz Gigi wasnt there with us. She's busy with
her postgraduate days in the university plus her obligation as a wife
and a mother of cute little boy named Salman.

Salute to Gigi, coz in her young age she can do the duties as a
student, a wife, and a mother. Hope Allah always gives her and her
little family, strength for facing this life. Ameen..

Shareefa and Adhiya will go back again to Germany this Thursday, insha
Allah. We plan to meet up again before they go.

Sigh.. I'll be 'alone' again. Feels like just yesterday I still had
my best trustworthy friends: Coky, Ojie, Uuth, Salmah, Shareefa, Gigi,
and Adhiya. But the reality slapped me that we are now have a life of
our own.

That's life yaa..

Ok, Im stop blabbing now hahaha..

Welcomeback to meeee..! :D

This entry was posted on 1:52 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments