The Before-go-to-sleep Entry  

Posted by t.e.a

Salaam..

Alhamdulillah, Im officially a teacher now in the private school which
(this school) known as a multiple intelligences school. Actually, I
was applied for admin. possition. But something surprising happened in
the last test of the position. It should be an interview but for me it
was kinda a brain storming!

They like the bulletin school that I made. They appreciate the
contents (poem and short story) of the bulletin that were made by me.
From there, the conversation led them to know what's in me.

"You are talented in writing! Why you applied for an admin? You will
do better and your talent will develop if you work as a teacher.
Indonesian language teacher"

I was speechless. Didnt know what to say.

"But my background is economy and I never take teaching class nor have
teaching experience before" I replied finally.

"Do you know, that most of the teachers here dont have teaching either
educational teaching background? We dont make that as the requirement.
All that we need is a high quality teacher who has ability, talent,
and passion in transfering the the ATP that he/she has to the
students"

Speechless. His words touched me.

"How if offering you an Indon. lang. teacher position? Im serious with
the offer"

Immediately, soo many happenings which happened to me lately,
scattering inside my head. Until finally I said 'yes'.

Why?

Because I think this is HIS answer for all my prayers related with the
career. MashaAllah, I lately realized that He made evrythng so easy.
HE knows what I really want. HE knows in what kind of work and
situation I can developing both of my career and my personal
abilities. HE is the one and only who really knows what we human being
dont know.

I fall in love with the school at the first time I entered the gate. I
do thankful to HIM coz I meet people who can see what's in me and
understand me.

Going to start teaching on Monday. And as the new teacher, I teach
'the special students with the special treatment' (autis and
hyperactive children). The school accepts that kind of children too.

The other thing I love from this school is, they believe that every
kid is bright tho they bright in different scopes. They acknowledge
that there are seven kinds of intelegences:
kecerdasan linguistik
kecerdasan logis-matematis
kecerdasan spasial
kecerdasan musikal
kecerdasan kinestetik
kecerdasan interpersonal
kecerdasan intrapersonal.

MashaAllah...

There is no one who was born to be a stupid person.

This entry was posted on 11:12 PM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments