Love, sKy at night, and The wIse Mr Full Moon  

Posted by t.e.a



Love is sometimes weird... I'm not saying that Love isn't a gOod tHing. It's Soooooooo beautiful tHing hehehe...

A wHole day yesterday, this song "dOubt" me so. Made me miss him badLy. Why he so far away? Naah, it's ok he so far, So this relation is stay cLean hehehe... Owh, read this lyric of the sOng wHich "dOubt" me yesterday. The sOng riLy suited me :p

"Making my way dOwntown, waLking fAst faCes pass and i'm hOme bOund. Staring bLanky ahead, just making my way, making a way tHrough the cRowd....
And i nEed U, and i Miss U, and nOw i wOnder....
If i Could faLL into the sky,dO U thInk time wOuld pass me by coz U know i'd waLk a Thousand miLes, iF i just sEe you..... tOnight...."

Walking? To bRunei????!!! OMG *faint*

This entry was posted on 9:55 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments